I have never done a post on DUF’s…
– Sinus & Hayfever getting the better of me…wish it would rain now already!!
– Jessica also having a bit of snotnose, but its getting better.
– The family what was wiped out yesterday in the car crash, not wearing seatbelts – just breaks my heart, and makes me cry…
– The week has flown quickly
– Jessica didnt get any sicker (a lot of the babies are sick at the creche – they are staying at home thank goodness)
– Its Friday and halfway through the month (pay day winking!)
– Taking Jessica outside, and her smiling at everything. Making time every afternoon to spend a bit of time in the garden (weather permitting)
– The All Blacks winning Japan! GOOOOOO ALLL BLACKS!!! *and no Im not a Bok Fan, but I’ll support them if they are not playing against the All Blacks though! 😉
– Sister’s Birthday Braai tomorrow, Im sooooo lis for a piece of cake and a braaied tjop… (mind you I can eat cake everyday!!) Will also show my nephew how to make ‘stok broodjies’ : breaddough rolled around a stick, then you put it over a fire untill done, remove the stick, put butter and syrup down the hole and enjoy!! Cant remember when last I had a ‘stokbroodjie’ must have been in the Voortrekkers still!
– Tonight we will be bathing Madam in the ‘big’ bath for the 1st time, as you can see – she’s outgrowing her plastic baby bath. She loves her bath, hope she will still enjoy it, with more water and space!! 🙂
– Having a ‘date’ night tonight, dinner (take out), Dvd and a glass of wine!
– Going to the Irene Dairy Farm on Sunday, if the weather is fine, for a stroll, icecream and petting the koeitjies (calves)!
Check me mommy… Sent the U-pillow to the creche so that she can ‘sit’ there too. When she lies down she lifts her head and feet, like mini sit ups, just want to come up!
Have a lovely weekend!!!