Crisis – Im gone for two (maybe 3) weeks and you change EVERYTHING!! I cant find no one (unless they listed on the home page somewhere…) Im technologically challenged people, you have taken away my creature comforts, my blog friends!! But I shall come find you and I will get updated on all the happenings! (Has CAZ had her babygirl yet?? )
A lot has been happening in the land of Shaz…
* Jessica is now officially walking, at 1yrs 1months. Its so cute, like a little waddling penguin!
* She’s self feeding, with great success and mess!
* She’s healthy, but I suspect teething again – them nappies are back… (I must still read up on the teething thing…)
* she’s upgraded her new car seat to one of those f**off models that tilts etc.. (okay its not the best of the range, but for R1400, it will last us the next 15 kgs!) I think she enjoys the fact that she’s forward facing now! 🙂 Also cant get enough of pulling the door handle *dankie tog for child locks*
The Bad & Ugly:
* Hectic at the office. My boss had a stoke last week of May. I’ve had to step up and take over… I was petrified, but finally 3 weeks later Im coping and most things are sorted and up to date. So Im really a jack of all trade now, accounts, quotes etc….
* Boss still is hospital, its a long road of recovery that lies ahead for her. She’s got so many people praying for her, she can only get better! But its to early to say if she will be able to return to work, which would be very sad.
Let me be off and catch up on the blogs (and find them) – whilst I have a bit of time available to myself!! 🙂
Have a good day…feels good to be back!